Are you ready for The Green Revolution?
The green heart of our machines is just waiting to be discovered
There’s an exciting air of innovation at Elmeco and the good news is it’s clean!
A green revolution based on technology with a green heart that beats inside ourElm-ECO machines.
Now there’s even more reasons to enjoy an ice-cold frozen drink!
FirstClass2 ECO green
2 mixing tanks, green heart:
PROPANE VS. FREON: THE REVOLUTION IS NOW
The decision to switch from Freon 404 refrigerating gas to Propane R290 was prompted by the European policy on environmental sustainability and the company’s desire to improve the performance of the machines.
- ZERO IMPACT: Out of all the alternatives to freon, propane R290 has the lowest environmental impact, with approximately 80% less Global Warming Potential(GWP) compared to other refrigeration gases.
- INCREASED THERMAL EFFICIENCY: less gas is required for refrigeration. In terms of performance, 140 grammes of propane corresponds to 320 grammes of freon.
- REDUCED ENVIRONVIRONMENTAL IMPACT at end-of-life.
- FAST RETURNS ON THE INITIAL INVESTMENT: propane is more economical than freon and requires less refills.
- numero di ricariche.
N.B.: The PROPANE GAS REFILL STATION installed in our company guarantees completely safe refilling.
THE MOTOR THAT MAKES THE GREEN HEART BEAT
The new brushless motor is much more technologically advanced than its predecessor. It’s the same size and, except for a few minor differences, installation is almost the same as before.
- Improved motor performance, with no speed loss, maintaining a constant power level.
- Increased reliability and lifetime.
- Integrated Hall cells.
- Lower energy consumption because the machine runs at a lower voltage and consumes less.
- No over-heating, which means the inside of the machine doesn’t heat up.
WHEN GREEN MEANS CLEAN
Does the machine rely on the current motorised fan system to clean the condenser? With Elmeco machines, yes!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You just need to reverse the motion of the fan system, thanks to the introduction of new, more advanced electronic system. In fact, currently, in all our machines – and also those of our competitors – the fan system only turns clockwise. Elmeco has improved this by inverting the movement of the fans to create enough airflow to clean the adjacent condenser.
THE COMPANY VISION TURNS GREEN
Change is a word that encompasses the company’s vision; the desire to create something new that not only satisfies our clients but – why not? – also contributes to creating positive values in society and the market as a whole.
This is the concept of change that is behind the company’s decision to focus on environmental sustainability. Every day.
The green economy is not a passing fad, it’s a new way of life. A company vision that moves away from squeezing the planet’s resources to ‘virtuous recycling’.
Okay, but how does this translate in our new Firstclass machines?
Soon we will be introducing shells made from recycled and recyclable materials: 50% recycled ABS, i.e. shells made from recycled Elmeco panels, which can also be recycled again!
For the future, our aim is to use recyclable materials to recover old equipment, but we also plan to dismantle old machines and reuse the raw materials… all under the ethos of the three ‘Rs’: reduce, reuse, recycle.